Saturday, February 26, 2022

An update to Marley's analysis.

Oh well, a few weeks ago, the episode with Marley's origins came out.

Now, I want to introduce the new changes to the analysis:
First of all, ancient Marleyan soldiers don't look like Roman legionaries anymore:




The soldiers are disposed in a formation similar to the Macedonian Phalanx; not only, their uniforms look more Greek, not Roman.

The debate on whether the Shell is the Marleyan flag or the Tybur family's emblem can be finally considered over.

The Marleyan Shell is the official Emblem of Marley, not the Tyburs.


And finally: I can talk about ancient Eldian buildings, which are based on a mix between Roman and Athenian architecture styles.

An eldian temple / The Fritz's Royal Palace

An eldian road

An eldian bridge / aqueduct

And this is it for the updates, see you soon!



Thank you for reading,
Alesmat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

 Hello everyone! My name is Alesmat, and I am an Attack on Titan enthusiast! Other things I'm interested in are: history, geography and ...