Friday, August 27, 2021

Welcome to my blog!

 Hello everyone! My name is Alesmat, and I am an Attack on Titan enthusiast! Other things I'm interested in are: history, geography and anthropology, and when reading the Attack on Titan manga, I was a bit disappointed on how the World, which is the entire plot of the series, isn't as fleshed out as I imagined.

My goal for this blog is to analyse every single detail on the Attack on Titan Universe, and give it the World-Lore it deserves!

Hence, the existence of this blog. Creating a "realistic" world, on which our beloved characters live, with history, culture and more!

Of course, some advice:

If you want to read my articles and understand them completely, I have to warn you that there's going to be both Anime and Manga spoilers! You've been warned!

Nonetheless, follow me through this adventure, and hopefully, enjoy my work!


Thank you for reading,

Alesmat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog!

 Hello everyone! My name is Alesmat, and I am an Attack on Titan enthusiast! Other things I'm interested in are: history, geography and ...